Saturday, April 22, 2017

Homemade Vegan Soaps - The Perfect Mother's Day Gifts

 


Handcrafted, vegan soaps pictured above:
Upper left, clockwise:
Patchouli Grapefruit
Lemon Verbena
Coconut & Lime
Amber Romance
Southern Magnolia
French Lilac & Lavender

Order now for Mother's Day.

I have 30+ types and fragrances available.

Buy Any Five or More,
Get Another of your Choice, FREE

All soaps are labeled with an ingredient list
and enclosed in a cello bag with gold seal,
ready for gift giving!

I use only natural colorants, no oxides
No harsh chemicals
No animal products

These large bars of natural soap are 
moisturizing and gentle,
with a great lather.

They're the perfect gift for
anyone who would love their skin to feel
great after a shower or bath!

I almost always have multiples available.
Please Convo me or Email with your request
and I will make a Reserved Listing just for you in


OR order at my website,


where you can select quantities greater than 1.

 
Join me on Instagram: @cranberrymorning

Judy

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Just placed an order, Judy. Please just surprise me on the "extra". Thank you so much for the gift of an extra one!! blessings ~ tanna

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your soaps! They are the BEST! I need to check and see if it's time for me to order some too! Hugs, Diane

Terri D said...

I love your soaps too. Still have two left from my Christmas order.

Debbie Harris said...

Your soaps are the only ones I will use, Judy.
I placed two orders close together last time I ordered and its been awhile since I've needed soaps, but oooh you have some lovely fragrances here to offer, guess I'd better order anyway.
Have a blessed day, dear lady~~

Patti said...

So pretty--and I imagine their fragrance quite lovely, as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails