Thursday, December 1, 2016

FREE SHIPPING OFFER

FREE SHIPPING
on orders exceeding $25.00 

Through December 10

Etsy shoppers:
Use Code:
FREESHIPDEC16

HomemadeSoapnSuch.com shoppers:
I will refund shipping charges
to your PayPal account.

Offer ends December 10 at 11:59 PM

 ...and more!
Several Christmas soaps available

Natural, handcrafted vegan soaps
Great gifts and stockingstuffers
Beautiful soaps, gently fragranced, moisturizing
Labeled and wrapped 

And, as usual
 Buy any 5 or More, Get 1 FREE


 Since my Etsy shop had a sale for a week and a half,
it seemed only right that my website shoppers
would get a discount too 
(In addition to the Buy any 5 or more, get 1 free offer)

HomemadeSoapnSuch.com is PayPal friendly.

Check out all my handcrafted soaps at
 
HomemadeSoapNSuch 


and at
 
Our ETSY Shop


Etsy Shoppers:  Want multiples? Simply email me at Judy(at)soapnsuch(dot)com with your request and I will make you a Reserved Listing.

FREE SHIPPING offer applies to U.S. addresses only.

Thank you!
Judy

2 comments:

Terri D said...

I got my soaps and can't say enough good things about them. These are wonderful in your own home, but also make great hostess gifts or stocking stuffers (which is how I use them!).

Aritha V. said...

I can smell them here in Holland. Nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails