Monday, November 1, 2010

Peppermint Tea

There's nothing like the invigorating fragrance of my handcrafted Peppermint Tea soap. If your morning coffee hasn't managed to awaken you, then this is the next step. No kidding. Use Peppermint Tea in your shower or bath. It will make your skin feel refreshed and alive!

Each bar is wrapped it its own pretty label and comes in a cello bag (pictured at my online store), so it's ready for gift giving. Peppermint Tea is a very popular fragrance, especially this time of year. Everyone on your Christmas list deserves a handcrafted bar of Peppermint Tea - and they will love it!

Made with quality base oils, essential oils, and botanicals, Peppermint Tea has a generous lather and is gentle to your skin.

Each bar is approximately 4 oz. Read more about Peppermint Tea and my other handcrafted soaps at Soap'n'Such. Great as gifts or stocking stuffers!

Place your order today.







This post is linked to Made by You Mondays
and Motivate Me Monday
and Just Something I Whipped Up
and Making the World Cuter Mondays
and Trendy Treehouse Creative Share
and We Did It Wednesday

9 comments:

Denise said...

I bet this is amazing.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Sounds soothing and relaxing...cute wrapping around it!

Stop over to enter a giveaway!

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, that sounds exceptional!!! Gonna have to try it ... :)

Michelle said...

Mmmm, that sounds perfect for this time of year!

Under Her Wings said...

Thanks for directing me to the side bar for recipes. I can hardly wait to go to WalMart for the ginger snaps so that I can make the pumpkin cheesecake. I think that is going to be a Thanksgiving surprise for my celiac brother-in-law in Florida. We are going down there to visit them over Thanksgiving.

Have a very productive week in the Lord. Our day yesterday was a blessing--twin grandsons were born 7 years ago on Reformation Day!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Oh nothing sounds better to me right now than a long bath with some of that soap!!!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

partialemptynester said...

So true!! I've used this very soap for a nice "wake me up" shower and it truly does refresh the senses, love it!!!!

The homesteadingcottage said...

Peppermint is such a favorite especially this time of year, but for some reason my body can take it. I'm not able to use it in my bath & body products, but love the scent in my home!!

These look absolutely beautiful...I might have to stop by and get some for my mother since it's one of her favorite scents too! Thanks so much for the post!!

Michele
XOXO

Kristen said...

oh that sounds awesome!!! If you have time I'd love for you to come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings next Tuesday! www.ladybug-blessings.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails